Homeschool Greek is like no other Biblical Greek grammar. Its features include:
- For ages twelve or thirteen through adult. Unlike other Grammars, this is designed for younger students.
- Teaches English grammar before it introduces Greek grammar.
- Self-teaching: You don’t need a teacher — the text is your teacher. The text continually asks questions and confirms or corrects your answers.
- Programmed: The text takes us through the normal Trivium process of learning: •introducing information •explaining how the pieces of information fit together •showing you how to use the information
- Extensive preprinted Vocabulary Drill Cards.
- A Greek New Testament Reader, which covers Matthew Chapters 5 through 7, including an English translation.
- Audio Pronunciation Tapes for both the Grammar and the Reader.
- Diagnostic tests to determine whether the material has been mastered, and if not, what material to restudy.
- Beautifully formatted, using the 1611 King James Bible as our model to add decorative scrolls and leaf marks.
- Inexpensive when compared to other language course texts.
Volume One has 18 chapters divided into 95 lessons and 15 comprehensive tests. The material begins very easy, gradually increases in difficulty, and concludes with 5 challenging chapters. The last 10 chapters use Biblical expressions for examples and exercises. The student must memorize numerous Greek passages from the Proverbs and the New Testament. The text points out information which the student is required to enter in an orderly Greek notebook.
After completing Volume One, the student should have a working knowledge of Greek nouns, pronouns, adjectives, and prepositions and some knowledge of the Greek verb system. Younger students will take up to two years to complete Volume One. Adult students may be able to complete it in a few months.
Parents can enjoy learning Biblical Greek along with their children.
NOTE! This grammar does not teach the Greek alphabet and phonetic system. These are taught in A Greek Alphabetarion.
Volume One: Mostly Nouns and Such Includes: 310 page Text (11x8½); 28 page test booklet (7 x 8½); laminated Lesson Guide; 64 page New Testament Reader (11x8½); 342 Vocabulary Cards; 3 Audio Tapes